Prelude To A Scream - Episode 18
"People who haven't died can still leave their spirit in a place."
Fascinated by the ghostly crying that haunts a repetory theatre house, Sally and Rob begin to unravel the mystery behind the eerie occurances, while learning about the undying passion that can bind two people together or a person to a place.
This podcast contains the full audio version of "Spirits" as well as Mark discussing the origin of the tale and why he decided to release this one straight to digital format for 99 cents rather than sell first rights to a print market.
- Spirits - digital story on Amazon Kindle
- Spirits - digital story at Smashwords.com
- The Phoenix Theatre - the now demolished movie house on Bank Street in Ottawa where this story is set.
- A list of movie theatres in the Ottawa-Gatineau regio, with a bit more information about the Phoenix/Rialto
- Kevin MacLeod - the brilliant composer of "Noir Mild Tension" which is used in this podcast.
- Mark Leslie's Website
- Mark Leslie's Blog
- One Hand Screaming (print book mentioned in podcast) (Chapters/Indigo) (Amazon)
- One Hand Screaming (ebook version) Smashwords, KoboBooks, Sony, Diesel, Amazon)
Download MP3 by right-clicking here.